We understand the importance for our clients to collect monies owed to them as expediently and as cost effectively a possible.
With a solid reputation for our very high success rate, we adopt a tenacious attitude when it comes to collecting monies due to you.
Our policies, procedures and debt recovery processes comply with the National Credit Act. Our team has success in dealing with various recovery assignments, and have sound knowledge relating to all relevant legislation including the National Credit Act No. 34 of 2005 and the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008.
With expert knowledge and the latest technical advantages, we are able to track down even the most elusive subject and carry out successful debt recovery.
- Drafting Letters of Demand
- Drafting Acknowledgements of Debt
- Tracing of debtors
- Drafting and Issuing of Summons
- Applying for Default Judgment
- Applying for Summary Judgment
- Litigation in Defended Actions
- Preparation of Warrant of Execution
- Ensuring that goods are properly executed against; and
- Applications to Declare Immovable Property executable.